5 reasons why the Reach approach to get rid of back pain works
- We’re evidence based to the core! One of the main themes you’ll find throughout Reach is our dedication to evidence and the latest guidelines for treatment.
- We encourage self-management - You have the power! Throughout the course of your Reach journey, we’ll support you with the knowledge and guidance you need to not just understand, but to own your pain no matter when it strikes.
- You CAN keep doing things you love, even though you have back pain. Reach plans are exercise and activity focused. Research shows that staying active is one of the best ways of overcoming musculoskeletal pain, so even though it’s tempting to avoid activity when you’re in pain, we help to get you back on your feet and increase your load-tolerance in a safe, gradual way.
- There are some pretty wonderful humans powering Reach. Our team of physios are on hand every step of the way to motivate and encourage you throughout your road back to Super-You! You can chat with your dedicated pain expert directly in the app, and we’ll constantly evolve your plan to fit your needs.
- We help you stick to it! The average waiting time for a physio in the UK is 24 weeks and comes with a high cost, both in time and money. With Reach, you get access to real physios from your home at a price you can't find anywhere else. We create plans that fit your lifestyle to help you minimise time away from work and to keep up your daily routine.
Does this approach work? Let’s listen to our patients, the feedback of which we are immensely proud
- 4.8/5: our average rating on TrustPilot.
- 4.5/5: our average rating on our AppStore page
- 69%: that’s the average pain reduction felt by our patients after 12 weeks
Want to get rid of your neck or back pain? Get your personalised exercise routine in 5 minutes and try it for free for 7 days by downloading the Reach Physio app here.